Reicuri BCAA Complet is the perfect blend of Essential Amino Acids and Glutamine that helps your muscles grow faster. India’s first liquid Amino Acid Supplement for max absorption and lean muscle growth.
- 100% BCAA + Glutamine
- Boosts muscle growth
- Improves workout performance
- Prevents muscle breakdown
- Repairs muscle tissues & reduce soreness
- Tested for purity
- Caffeine free
India’s first Liquid Amino Acid Supplement for maximum absorption
Why you’ll love BCAA Complet?
- Amino acids are natural compounds in the body that combine to form proteins. They are divided into three categories: essential amino acids, that is, not produced by the body; non-essential amino acids, produced by our body even if we do not get them from the food we eat; and conditional amino acids, which are non-essential except in cases of demand higher than normal, diseases and/or stress.
- L-leucine (250 mg) is an essential amino acid that improves your protein metabolism and helps you gain muscles quickly.
- L-valine is an essential amino acid and an integral part of muscle tissue. It boosts your muscle metabolism, enables positive nitrogen balance & gives you energy.
- L-isoleucine is an essential amino acid that accelerates your protein & glucose metabolism. It helps you gain muscles fast & prevents fatigue caused by excessive workouts.
- L-glutamine (500 mg) is a conditional amino acid that helps you gain more muscles and your brain gain more neurotransmitters.
- This combination is highly effective for people who do long intensive workouts, sports people, bodybuilders, people who do endurance sports, athletes and/ or who needs an extra muscle boost.
6 Good Reasons to Include BCAA Complet in your Daily Diet.
- How are liquid Amino Acids good? Liquid Amino Acids are broken down easily in the liver and hence easily absorbed by the body. In addition, there is no harmful residue in the liver.
- How are powdered Amino Acids harmful? Powered Amino Acids supplements are high in sugar which contributes to unhealthy weight growth and increases blood sugar. In addition, they are not fully broken down by the body and leave a chemical residue which might damage the liver.
- Is BCAA Complet approved by FSSAI? Yes, BCAA Complet is approved by the FSSAI.
- How do I consume it? Just open a vial, shake well and drink. Take 1 vial a day for best results or as suggested by your dietician.
- Can anyone take this supplement? Yes, anyone can take BCAA Complet. However, we suggest you to consult your dietician/ doctor in case of allergy or other medical conditions.